- Deeply cleanses the pores from excessive sebum
- Positively impacts oiliness
- Prevents from appearance of new breakouts and blackheads
- Remains efficient even if used in long period of time
- Does not induce skin photo sensitivity.
- Provides lasting mattifying effect to ease makeup application.
Acnaut Mattifying Tonic
For problem skin prone to blemishes and blackheads
For oily skin with visible imperfections, enlarged pores
For post-acne care maintenance
The mattifying tonic effectively impacts the excessive sebum secretion and prevents pores from clogging. It is recommended in early puberty, when the skin starts getting oily and prone to breakouts. Suitable also for oil-control maintenance routine after intensive acne treatment.
Provides lasting mattifying effect to ease makeup application.
- Problem skin prone to blemishes and blackheads
- Oily skin with visible imperfections
- Enlarged pores
- Maintenance post-acne care
How to use
Twice a day – morning and evening – apply Acnaut Mattifying Tonic with a cotton pad on cleansed skin all over the face, avoiding eye contour area. Wait at least 15 minutes after the tonic, before applying moisturizing cream, such as Acnaut Hydro Active Cream and/or makeup should be applied.
After using the mattifying tonic wash your hands with water!
aqua, alcohol, rosa damascena flower water, niacinamide, glycerin, tetrasodium edta, methenamine, parfum, citronellol, geraniol