- Visibly lightens the dark spots
- Gently exfoliates the skin
- Blocks the excessive production of melanin
- Evens the overall skin complexion
- Visible results in 4 weeks, best results in 3 months
Melabel Lightening Night Cream
For hyperpigmented skin of any type, freckles, age spots, pregnancy and acne marks, sun burns
A whitening night cream for dark spots on skin, such as: freckles, age spots, pigmented acne marks, pigmentation after pregnancy and sun burns. It features an unique combination of Kojic, Glycolic and Salicylic acids, that blocks the overproduction of melanin and stimulates skin’s regeneration.
- Hyperpigmented skin of any type
- Freckles, age spots, pigmented acne marks, pigmentation after pregnancy and sun burns
During the first week apply every other evening Melabel Lightening Night Cream on the dark spots, avoiding eye contour. Before applying the product, make sure that skin is cleansed with gentle neutral cleansing product, such as Melabel Lightening Cleansing Foam or only with lukewarm water, as certain pH level provide better results. While on whitening therapy always apply sunscreen product during the day to avoid aggravation. For best results combine with Melabel Lightening Day Cream SPF 50.
Use at least 4 weeks.
- While using whitening agents do not apply any cosmetics that contains derivatives of Vitamin A (Retinoids, Proretinol A, etc.)
- It’s mandatory to use sunscreen while on a whitening treatment.
- It is possible for sоme more sensitive skins a slight tingling and/or burning to occur when applying the cream, which quickly fades away.
aqua, paraffinum liquidum, cetearyl alcohol, peg-30 lanolin, peg-75 lanolin, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-75 stearate, ceteth-20, steareth-20, glycolic acid, kojic acid, glycerin, dimethicone, parfum, benzoic acid, salicylic acid, titanium dioxide