- Gently exfoliates the surface skin’s layer
- Tightens enlarged pores
- Helps regulating sebum secretion
- Smooths fine lines
- Stimulates collagen synthesis and skin’s regeneration
- Evens the overall skin complexion
Pure Skin Exfoliating Tonic
For normal to combination skin with blackheads and enlarged pores; with fine lines, dull and devitalized
An exfoliating tonic for light chemical peeling at home. Helps regulate sebum secretion, reduces blackheads and lightens the overall skin complexion. Contains combination of Alpha- and Beta-hydroxy acids for exfoliating dead cells from the surface of the skin and revealing new and fresh skin. Peeling stimulates collagen synthesis, helps pores tighten and positively impacts fine lines.
- Normal to combination skin
- Blackheads and enlarged pores
- Fine lines
- Dull and devitalized skin
Apply in the evening on cleansed skin with a cotton pad all over the face, avoiding the eye contour. Leave-on product.
Use 3 times a week, if well tolerated — start applying every evening.
30 minutes after the tonic application, a deep-moisturizing and revitalizing cream can be applied. This step could be avoided if the skin is combination to oily.
- It’s mandatory to use sunscreen SPF 50 while having exfoliation routine.
- Application might cause redness and after a few days skin might start to lightly exfoliate.
- The effect of the acids feels as a slight stinging and burning, which passes in a few minutes.
aqua, alcohol, azelaic acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, disodium edta, parfum, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, geraniol