- Flattens and smooths the scars
- Supports normal and fast skin recovery after trauma
- In case of treating new scars – regulates the process of proper formation of cicatrix
- Protects the scar from external factors and infections
- Best results in 12-16 weeks
Scarex Scar Removal Silicone Gel
For hypertrophic scars after surgery
Redness reduction after laser procedures
A silicone gel for softening and smoothing hypertrophic scars due to traumatic injury, surgery or burns of the skin. Effective for soothing redness after laser treatments.
Contains Vitamin E and Provitamin B5 in combination with high-density medical grade silicones, which help the normal and fast recovery of the skin. Forms an easily absorbed silicone micro-membrane which does not stick or damage clothes.
Effective and safe – could be used on children. Could be applied on face and body. After drying, makeup could be applied.
For best results should be used daily for 12 to 16 weeks.
- For raised (hypertrophic) scars after surgery
- Redness reduction after laser procedures
- Both children and adults
How to use
Apply twice daily on cleansed and dried scarred skin and gently rub and wait till completely dries (in 5-10 minutes a thin film is formed).
Use regularly (daily) from 12 to 16 weeks.
Should be applied after the complete wound healing or at least 24 hours after stitches have been removed.
Do not apply on wounds that have not yet healed.
aqua, dimethicone, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, polyquaternium-37, glycerin, phenoxyethanol